Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun New Scrap Products - CHA Winter 2010

Awesome : Seeing brand new scrapbooking product releases at the american CHA - yay for the internet!

Here are some of my favourites so far...

Cosmo Cricket - "Material Girl"


My Mind's Eye - "Little Boy Blue" - Love this colour story, and the owl is so cute!

And I've always got a soft spot for a robots range - "Lil Robots"


Sassafras - Nerdy Bird - it's just so colourful and cutesy


Hambly Screen Prints - always awesome..




And lastly..this new range by Basic Grey looks pretty sweet...


There are so many more very cool products being released (Prima has some gorgeous 'Say it in Pearls', KI Memories 'Confetti Collection' and the Donna Downey calico range) but this has been a good taste of what's to come :-)

2 comments:

Dannii said...

You have such a fun taste in scrappy products Kelly! Thanks for the imputation!

Felicity said...

I have to say that I had only seen the Sass boys range and have that on my lists of "Wants". Now seeing your other goodies especially the robots of MME - I have to have it all! I think I should just give you my money and let you go and chose some scrappy goodies for me ;)