Friday, January 29, 2010

Fabrics to Inspire

Awesome : Ordering two funky fabrics by Saffron Craig, from the fabulous Kelani Fabrics online store, for my couch cushions

I just love these two fabrics - perfect colours on a white base by an australia fabric designer. Saffron Craig has some very cool fairy fabrics too.



And last year, I purchased over a metre of this Amy Butler 'August Fields' fabric...I also bought the Amy Butler 'Zinnia' cushion pattern, which I was going to attempt (yeah...it looks a little complicated :-P) with this fabric...LOVE Amy Butlers products!


And here are some fabrics on my 'wish list'....

Anna Maria Horner - Sketchbook Ivory


Authentic for Moda - Word Play Black


Heather Bailey - Nicey Jane Lindy Leaf Blue (also comes in a very funky green)


And another aussie designer - Sprout Design - Bird Tree


There are actually a LOT of things I love over at Sprout Design....on the 'one day' list :-)

And lastly, this fun fabric by Alexander Henry - Sew Now Sew Wow


I can't wait until next week, to receive these fabrics and start creating.

So much going on over the next week - carpet going into Lana's room today and moving Lana into her new room, school starting for Lana, kinder starting for Jude, three of my oldest and dearest friends coming from interstate to stay, my little sister and nephew coming to visit from S.A, my baby 'sprinkle' that Dan has planned at the beach and just general life stuff on top of that...what a week!

Be back later with a photo of Lana's room, pre-carpet, and post-carpet.

xx

(just a note - have just posted about Kelani Fabrics as a very happy customer and love that they ship for free within Australia - am in no way affiliated with their business)

No comments: