Thursday, April 05, 2007

Only 1 more sleep...

until Crop for Kids. Yep, it's tomorrow and I'm quite excited. Not only will I get to hang out with Danielle, but also catch up with Charmane and Bon, and then meet some online friends for the first time. Also, it's for a great cause, so really there are absolutely no negatives about it - yay! Can't wait :-)

Had a couple of cool things happen this week. My "Forever Young" layout won at the Forever Always Cybercrop so I got to have a little shopping spree and also Scrapbook Creations picked up one of my layouts for Issue 45. So all in all, a good week, scrapbooking wise :-)

Hopefully I'll have some fab new photos to share tomorrow of me and some scrapping buddies. Have a great long weekend!

1 comment:

Karen Day said...

i hope ur having dun today :D so lucky!!!!!!