Friday, March 09, 2007

Slowly catching up





I've finished two more 'Deck of Me' cards today, so far..and it's only just after lunch. The first prompt was finish the statement "I am", so I did "I am busy..", and yes, I know everybody is busy but that is the one thing that kept coming to mind when I tried to finish that statement, so I went with it. Anyway, for those of you who know me, you'll know that this statement is definitely valid! LOL. Had fun using Bam Pop for this little card.

The next prompt was "What do you miss?", and I mostly miss friends and family who are interstate. So, I focussed on friends. The 3 girls, well, now women, have been in my life for years and years, and I miss them all dearly.

Ok, that's all I've got to share at the minute. Might update later, if I'm lucky enough to create some more :-) Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Liz Weber said...

These cards are fantastic Kelly - what a great idea for a project. Can't wait to see what one you create next :-) Have a great weekend and hope to "see" you soon.

Cass said...

Hey babe, these are super cool. And not a hideous photo of me. YAAA!

Jolene Pienaar said...

These cards look so scrumtious! Just divine!

Anonymous said...

Those cards are just SO cute!!! Love them both - and love how you've used the Bam Pop Papers!!! Very COOL.... :) Love Charmane