Friday, March 23, 2007

An interesting idea...





I'm planning on doing an album, just of layouts about my hubby Rohan, and recently I've come up with this plan to do a layout about two of the things he collects - Star Wars & Transformers figurines. And for those who know Roh and his collection - they know just how crazy he is about it all :-). But I've not known a time when Roh hasn't collected toys, so to me, it's just the norm now. Just thought I'd share a few images that I found today, which may or may not end up on the layout.

Oh well, it's something different, at least...

Now I just have to scrap it!

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Kelly - wow love those Star Wars pics - my hubby is Star Wars crazy (not transformers though) LOL> What a lovely idea to do a themed album for him..... Can't wait to see what you come up with.