Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good News & Bad News

Well, I'll start with the bad news...it's really not that serious BUT Jude broke my glasses about 3 weeks ago, and I've just found out that they were a limited release, and they can't be fixed :-( so that makes me sad cos I LOVED my glasses and they were only about 6 months old. C'est la vie. Now I get to pick out a new pair! :-)

Some good news - today I won one of the cybercrop challenges over at Crafting In Style and with my prize voucher, I bought some Lil Davis Journalling Stamps - yay! They should be fun and useful. Also, Natalie from Scrap Therapy has asked me if she can use one of my layouts for an advertorial she is doing for one of the scrap magazines, which was really quite a flattering request. The layout in question does reflect very similar qualities to her website logo so it also makes sense.

Today I managed to get this layout done - it's for the 1,2,3 Challenge Blog for March. I had so much FUN using the Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Swirls stamps - I fell in love with these when I saw them on one of Jane Fitchett's layouts and they were a must have. Funny thing is, I've had them since early January and this is the first time I've played with them - he he. But I'm still so happy that I got them.

Tomorrow should be a busy day. From about midday I have Sienna and Ash as well as my two, until about 8pm, while Danielle shoots a wedding. So I'm pretty much writing the day off. Oh, and tomorrow night is the launch of the 1,2,3 Blog's monthly Cybercrop - the great thing with this being that you get until the end of the month to get the challenges finished - yep - about 2 weeks to do the challenges - pretty cool hey! Oh, and I've donated one of the prizes this month - a Bam Pop pack - so definitely worth having a go! :-)

Have a great Friday!

Kell
xx

No comments: