Monday, March 22, 2010

PJ Planning

Awesome : Making the kids pj pants, and they actually fit - yay!


I'm having a lot of fun with my sewing machine at the moment. I ran these pj pants up over the weekend, and I'm really happy with the results.

They both fit - yay! I cut Lana's out in a Size 7, and they are just long enough (a very small hem ;-P), and as the print on her fabric is pretty funky, we've just left them plain. Jude's are a size 4 and fit great, and due to just having stripes, he thought that some red cord stars would be cool. I think so too.

Now I've just got to get some tight knit t-shirt fabric, to make co-ordinating tops to go with them. Maybe at the end of the week.....

1 comment:

Clare said...

I love these little pj pants! Did you use a pattern? You're making me wish I hadn't bought my pair of monkeys new pjs yesterday - maybe I'll make their next pairs myself!