Friday, November 28, 2008

So..it's Friday

And we are having a home day. How I love and long for 'home' days, as they don't happen very often. But now the problem is - what to do? I have a list that is so long - sewing, scrapping, ironing, house stuff, ebay listing..hmmm...not sure..so while I procrastinate over the list, I thought I'd quickly do a blog post :-P

Here's a layout I started last weekend, at Reeze's place, and finished off on Monday. This is of my little sis Hayley, who lives in SA. Loved the top she is wearing in this photo and the retro colours - fabulous inspiration.


It's a real mix of Basic Grey Sultry, Ambrosia and Offbeat, as well as Daisy Bucket & Rhonna Farrer rub-ons, brads, a Love Elsie Chipboard frame and some KI Memories chipboard. I'm loving using up some of my older stash too.

This weekend should be busy with house stuff - Roh and his dad are suppose to be finishing off the access road for the big screw pile machine to get in on and it needs to be about 2.5 metres wide all the way, which was ok until it hit the corner of our house, so now some major retaining walls, and fill are going to be used to fix it. Fingers crossed we get the screw piles in before Xmas.

Have a fab weekend!

1 comment:

mezzo mish said...

Its a lovely LO, lots of interesting and beautiful colors. I love the little birdie on the left bottom corner. Your little sis looks like a nice girl and its a great photo. Sorry to hear about the corner of the house being knocked in...darn.