Friday, November 28, 2008

Ebay Listings - Scrap Stuff

Ok, so I actually got something off of my to-do list done - woo hoo for me...hehe..

I have done a bit of a purge of my scrap stash so if anyone is interested, I have listed 4 major pizza boxes full of scrap stuff - boy, girl, love & friendship and family & holidays, as well as one packet of the Daisy D's Wonder Years Rub-ons. Could make great gifts :-)

Here's the Love & Friendship kit :

Did you see the Glimmer mist hidden among the goodies there? It's the beautiful 'Black Cherry' colour..hmm...nice :-)

Ok, next up is the Girl kit :


Next up is the Family & Holidays kit :


And last up for the kits is the Boy one :


And here is the Daisy D's Wonder Years Rub-ons :


Ok, wow, two posts in one day - I don't think I've ever done that before..lol

Take care xx

No comments: