Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Little Miracle.....and Miss Magoo

On Monday, my dear friends Kate and Dan welcomed into the world, their little girl and first bubba, Abby Grace. Congrats guys - she's perfect :-)

And for little Abby, I made this monkey from the Melly & Me pattern of Magoo, but seeing as I changed him into a girl, I have named her Miss Magoo. She's about 55cm tall and is wearing a little skirt with a flower trim. I had a ball making her and Kate loved her, which is the main thing! Can't wait to play some more with my sewing machine...hmmm....what to make next?? :-P

3 comments:

Cass said...

Miss Magoo is so cute Kell, you've done a great job! Luv ya XX

mezzo mish said...

Miss Magoo is simply georgous. I love the baby's name "Abby Grace" its so lovely. Love your sewing girl!! I have an overlocker so we should get together in a sewing frenzy one day.

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly,

Just popping by to wish you all the best in the SYTYCS comp :)
Can't wait to see your creations.

Kim.

PS Love Miss Magoo, very cute.