Friday, April 18, 2008

Just for fun

(Image removed for Publication - Pure Love"

Just finished this layout for a challenge over at the Scrap Lounge cybercrop which started last weekend, and upload deadline was tonight, so I just got in with this entry. But it was mainly a layout created just for fun, and just for me.

I am absolutely LOVING the new Sass Lass papers, and that's coming from me as a scrapper, not a shop owner. The last two layouts I have done, have both used new Sass Lass stuff, and have just flowed, which has been fantastic. You know, especially when sometimes the scrapping mojo goes awol...lol

We've not got a lot planned for this weekend. Just a cruisy family one. We are all heading off to a local primary school tomorrow for their school fete - it is actually the school where Lana will be going next year, so I can't wait to show her. There is promise of baby animals, show rides, art show and temporary tattoos..woo hoo!..he he...I've always wanted a small tattoo but will never ever get one, not a real one anyway - I'm a scaredy cat, but a temporary non-needle one could be very cool..we'll see.

Stay safe. Enjoy your weekend :-)

Hugs,
Kell
x

2 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Love the layout Kelly - looks fablous and what a gorgeous photo too.
OMG - I NEED one of those bags - yum yum!
Enjoy your weekend. Sounds like fun!
Belinda
xx

mezzo mish said...

beautiful layout...love the colours and the beauty of the moment..