Friday, January 26, 2007

A Layout to Share

Today I finished the second challenge from the 1,2,3 Challenge Blog Cyber-crop.

"Feel the Sun" is the title, and it's one of my fav photos from our SA trip - my dad and Alannah holding hands at the beach. So sweet :-)

I had fun doing the layout although adhering all the beads was tedious work, but I'm happy with the result.

Only two more sleeps and we are off on our annual camping trip to Mt Beauty in the Victorian highlands. Tomorrow, I'm sure, will be filled with preparation, shopping and packing. Hmmm, the joys of holidays :-P

Hugs,
Kell
xx

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is an awesome page Kel. Was just at the 123 blog and seen it there. Love it all.

Enjoy your time away.

Liz Weber said...

Kelly I just had to pop in to say what a fantastic layout.

Love the moment you have captured there.

The colour scheme is just lovely and the alphas are great.

Have a great holiday. :-)