Monday, January 15, 2007

In Recovery Mode

I had a horrible bout of gastro this past weekend (sorry - is that too much information?), passed on to me by my DS Jude. Just lovely. Anyway, all my scrapbooking day plans got cancelled and my fabulous sister, Danielle, came and watched the kids for me for a few hours so I could rest. With Rohan away on a weekend hiking trip, it just made things that little bit harder. Oh well.

All is well now. Yesterday was a veg day, simply recovering from Saturday and I managed to get one challenge completed over at the Crafting In Style Cyber-crop, a layout entitled "Sweet & Scruffy" which is pretty much a perfect description of Jude.

I've just finished another layout, that I had my first play with Dimensional Magic on, so am now patiently waiting for it to dry. Won't be dry until late tonight, so I might be able to upload it tomorrow. The next two days are pretty much a write-off as I'm working so other than making dinner & the gym, not a lot else gets done. And it's going to be stinking hot tomorrow - 39 degrees - here in Melbourne, so I'm really not looking forward to our non-airconditioned offices.

Signing off for now. Kelly xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY KELLY,

Had fun reading your blog......

could you please send me an email so I can send you details of Karen's Online Class.

Hope you are well.

Steph xo

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've not been well. Love the layout you've done for the CC, just gorgeous.

Julie said...

Love this page Kel. Great work as usual.