Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Denim Blue Walls - Jude's room

Last week we started painting the walls of Jude's room - I finally found a blue that I was happy with (am very fussy..couldn't be too babyish, or too purple/blue, or too dark..lol). I wanted a mid denim blue, so really a blue with a tinge of grey in it and the lovely lady at the paint shop mixed up a colour just for me, so I have no colour name to give you unfortunately - it's just a formula on the paint tin :-P but at least it's original!
Here's a shot of each of the kids having a go of the roller painting, before I shuffled them out of the room to play, while I got stuck into it. I'll be doing second coat today.
Then just got to do the windows and skirting, ready for the carpet, which is being installed tomorrow - yay!
We hope by the weekend we will move both the kids into Jude's room, while we empty out Alannah's new room and get working on that.
Fun, fun!
(Quick note - all recent photos on the blog have been taken on my mobile phone, due to major computer issues and lack of access to our camera's software - apologies for low quality of images and lack of editing!)

No comments: