Saturday, February 02, 2008
More to share
Here are the other two layouts I completed while on holiday, so I have something to share seeing I haven't even scrapped since! Actually all my stash is still in bags...oh well. Maybe this week :-P
The one of the boys is an older photo but a cute one. The layout is based on one of the new Basic Grey 'Two Scoops' papers, and I actually used a motif from one of Jude's t-shirts (the little animals in the car) that was no longer wearable due to a mysterious grease mark. At least it came in handy for this! LOL.
In the next layout I've used a photo that was taken by Donna Wild of Danielle & Sienna. I loved the old world feel to this photo, so I tried to relate that through product and colour choices. I had a ball doing this layout, layering lots of things, and mainly just having fun. I've mainly used Sassafras Lass "Indian Summer" papers and die-cut trims, with a touch of KI Memories, Heidi Swapp, Fancy Pants and Bella Chipboard.
Other quick updates :
- The kindy presidency is keeping me busy already. First committee meeting is in ten days - aargghh! I'm sure I'll end up with more on my to-do list. And Alannah hasn't even had her first day yet (it's on Monday)
- We are off on our annual family holiday trip at Tawonga in the next week. Teresa and I have lots planned, most of which consists of sitting around and doing not a lot :-P The kids (and Dads) will have a ball just splashing around in the river most of the day. Here's hoping it's warm weather.
- Currently we are in the process of night-time toilet training with Lana - so far, so good - yay!
- Hopefully it wont be long until our extension starts - still not holding my breath yet as we have some more red tape to get through first before the first hole is dug.
- I've just ordered the new Winter CHA release from Queen & Co - lots of new felt fusion designs and some new clear stumps - absolutely gorgeous! Will arrive in Australia end of March/early April.
Um, I think that's about it for tonight. My brain is a bit frazzled with my mental to-do list, but I'm pretty sure there is not much else to report.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx