Monday, October 15, 2007

A Lovely Love Story

Has anyone read this adorable little book by Edward Monkton? The illustrations are so sweet, and it brought a smile to my face, with it's truth. Here's a little taste from the first few pages :

"The fierce Dinosaur was TRAPPED inside his CAGE of ICE. Although it was COLD he was HAPPY in there. It was, after all, HIS cage. Then along came the Lovely Other Dinosaur.
The Lovely Other Dinosaur MELTED the Dinosaur's cage with KIND words and LOVING thoughts.
I LIKE this Dinosaur, thought the Lovely Other Dinosaur. Although he is fierce he is also TENDER and he is FUNNY. He is also quite CLEVER though I will not tell him this for now.
I like this Lovely Other Dinosaur, thought the Dinosaur. She is BEAUTIFUL and she is DIFFERENT and she SMELLS so nice. She is also a FREE SPIRIT which is a quality I much ADMIRE in a dinosaur....."

Hmm, yep, it's a good one :-)

On the scrapping front, I actually did a page on Saturday arvo using the photo of Me, Charm and Cass from Paperific. So here it is....


Products I've used : Scenic Route Sumner PP, Urban Lily Just Add Colour - Peek - PP, Rhonna Farrer French Twish Rub-ons, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Alphabet, 7 Gypsies 'Girlfriends' Rub-ons, Love Elsie Lola Rub-ons, Fancy Pants Botanical Rub-ons, Prima Flowers, Kaisercraft Gemstones.

Cass went home early yesterday - had a great time just hanging out with her, spending money and drinking lots of tea and coffee :-) Thanks for staying babe - I had a ball!

Also Singstar has hit our household, which I can see being a new family addiction ....LOL....my hubby is actually a good singer but me and Lana, well, we leave a lot to be desired...he he ...but we are having fun with it.

Oh, and I had a question re : Buzz & Bloom Lusi Austin products - Yes I am getting the Writers Block chipboard designed by Lusi and SEVEN of the nine stamp designs (not six - sorry, error on my part :-P), including the date one and 'you rock my world' which is one of my favs.

Ok, off to get toast for Jude. Have a fab week!

No comments: