I know I've been a terrible blogger & scrapper lately with not much to share, so this is just a quick update :
* Have been hectically busy this week in preparation for Saturday's Scrap'n'Chat with Bon's Scraps. It should be a great day, just takes a bit of work to prep all the products, and organise the other things.
* The new CherryArte paper ranges and rub-ons arrived on Monday - yay! Very bright and cheery.
* Yesterday after work, I just walked into my local hairdresser and asked her to cut my hair off, so now it sits just above my shoulders and I'm happy to have a fresh look, cos I was getting a bit tired of the long hair :-P. (will hopefully have a photo to share after the weekend - hint, hint Dan LOL)
* I FINALLY asked my boss if I could cut my days down to one day per week (doing payroll at a recruitment firm) and he said 'yes' - yay! So as of August, I'll be spending one less day away from my kids and home.
* My hubby Roh has done something to his back, and has only been able to work sporadically over the last couple of weeks - not good :-(
* Just got a copy of the latest Scrapbook Creations mag, and way to go Dan - you are all over this issue! So fantastic. Oh, and I have a layout in there too - my first one published in Scrap Creations.
* Alannah & Jude are well, growing into more mischievious monkeys as every day passes LOL
Ok, think that's about it...oh wait
* Went to the movies on Tuesday night with my fab friend Kate, and we saw "Transformers" and it is such a COOL movie! Loved it!
Ok, that's definitely it now. Have a great Thursday!