Saturday, June 02, 2007

Finishing Things Off


I'm usually pretty good with getting my projects finished off, but I dont know what happened with my Kiwiscraps classes. I've just pulled them all out, and I'm attempting to finish them off. This one of Jude (9"x9") was from Emily Falconbridge's class - it was great fun, and felt very arty. We dyed paper towels, and then made our own stencil which was cool. I did actually finish this layout during the class, but I had forgotton to share it.
I've just finished my Nic Howard "Wildflowers" class LO, which I really like - lots of beading and sparkle. I'll have to wait to get an image of this one though, as it's too lumpy bumpy for the scanner. Next on the list is either my Rhonna Farrer or Kim Henkel projects. Hmm, not sure yet. Will see what one inspires me tonight :-)

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: